Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another trip up north!


You know, I gotta tell ya…if I wasn’t excited about the wedding before, I’m now REALLY excited about it! On Saturday the 4th, Monica, Monica’s mother (Yolanda), Jennifer (Monica’s cuz and bridesmaid), and yours truly took another trip up the beautiful city of Loveland. We had a long sit down meeting with our wedding coordinator and we also were fortunate enough to be up there at the same moment another couple was having their wedding reception. In a word....WOW. The setup was extremely elegant, and I honestly have zero complaints. I really, really think you all are going to like it. We have finally found a cake decorator, and after checking out her portfolio, we’re very, very pleased! Now we have the tough task of heading back up there for a cake tasting (I know, I know…times are rough, lol). Vote in the poll to the right!

We’re now seeing the RSVPs begin to trickle in, and since no one has complained yet, I will assume that everything is working fine! We have a little over a month left for you all to reserve rooms. Remember, the date to reserve a room is different than the final RSVP date. The Embassy Suites will release the block of rooms we have on October 25, and that killer rate that we have will be no more. There’s nothing that I can do about it either! Reserving a room only requires a debit/credit card, and your card won’t even be charged until wedding time.

Short and sweet! Less than 80 days and counting…QUICKLY to the big day! I’m not sure I will post again this week, so everyone have a great week, and GO NY GIANTS!! Yeah!!