Saturday, August 28, 2010

RSVPng now allowed! Yeah!

We have FINALLY finished, and you all can RSVP for our wedding! The invites went out Thursday evening (well most of them, we still have addresses we need to get) from Washington, so you may begin seeing invites as soon as today, but probably early next week for most. It's pretty exciting! Monica and I just looked and the official number is 218 people invited including children! Woah!! And that number might climb a bit more. We're officially less than three months away from the big day, and I can't stress how hectic things are! So many little things to do, and it feels like we need so much more time.

I've made subtle changes to the website over this week, and I'm gearing up to change the entire page's interface once again because I can never just let things be, lol. Let me know if you run into any issues whatsoever or if you have any suggestions. The biggest change I made was deciding to go with a different site to handle the RSVPs. You will notice that if you click the RSVP link, it will open another window. The link that's printed on your invitations still work as well.

Quick blog today as we have to get out of the house to finish wedding registry stuff (and speaking of that, I finally finished the Registry page), and Monica has some shoe shopping to do! Have a great weekend all!