Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New pictures!

Another day in paradise! Almost exactly three months till the big day, and of course things continue to stay busy on the wedding front. Tonight we're heading to do the wedding registry at a couple stores, and later this week Monica and her mother will be shopping for her shoes. Sucks because once again, I was told I couldn't go! Hahaha   :-)

Big change to the website this week. I've completely redone the photo album page because to be frank, the other one sucked. So please click that pretty link at the top, and it'll take you to the new one that went live just late last night. It includes 10 new exclusive pics from our photo shoot with Jennifer Martinez (bridesmaid for those that don't know), along with the other pics I already had up on the old photo album page. I like the plain black background, and when I convert this site to something else following the wedding, I may use the format that I have on the new photo album page. In any event, please let me know what you think! I'll be putting up more photos as I get them! I know I haven't put up any photos from the bridal shower, but that's because I haven't received any other pics from Jenn and Adria! I know you two ladies took great photos! Send them on over!! One last thing about the website. I've checked it out in other web browsers, and it looks pretty bad, so I'm looking into making this thing a bit more scalable for you Firefox, Chrome, and Safari users. Personally I think you should stay with the king, and roll with Internet Explorer, but to each his own, hehe. Just be patient like you already have and deal with it till I fix it. I do know that if your vertical pixels are no more than 768 (1366 x 768 for example) then it looks fine, but of course there is a myriad of different resolutions. I'll try to look at it and fix it tonight, but as of right now I can only promise the site is viewed correctly in Internet Explorer!

Invites go out the day after tomorrow! I have to give another shout out to Adria for helping us greatly with her caligraphy skills. I don't know how Monica and I would've gotten them addressed anywhere near as classy and stylish as she has done them. The guest list is pretty much complete, so if you're reading this and you don't receive an invite sometime next week, you want to blame the bride! Lol. We still haven't loaded in names so you all can RSVP, but like I promised, you will be able to very soon. We are trying very hard to get everyone in there. I'm hoping by Thursday evening, but definitely by the time invites start popping up in your mailboxes! And again, remember to reserve your room! Our incredible rate is good for only two more months, and we'd love to have a great breakfast with all of you the morning after our wedding.

I'll close this blog with more shout outs and thanks to everyone that has helped in our wedding planning. From Monica's mother pretty much being with us step by step, to Adria helping from afar with website design, bridal shower planning, and invitation addressing, to Jenn opening up her house to the crazy ladies in the wedding, taking our photos, and just being available and giving us great ideas. Thanks to you great women and everyone else that's helped so far! We greatly appreciate it! Yeah!