Friday, November 5, 2010

Its FRRRIIIDDDAAAYYY!!!!!

Three weeks from today we'll be walking down the aisle!! Monica yesterday called me a "groomzilla" because I'm freaking out a bit, but i can't help it! I'm not even nervous about marrying her, I'm just nervous about everything going off as it's been planned. I know zero weddings go completely as planned, and I know I'm worrying for nothing, but as we get closer, the more and more I worry!

We've had more developments on the wedding front. Monica and I have ordered our wedding broom, and that should arrive today. We also received engagement photos from our photographer, Sarah Saiz. I'm telling you all, if you need any types of photos done, check out her website at http://www.sarahsaizphotography.com/, contact her and get them done. She does excellent work, is down to Earth, and you will just get an overall great vibe from her. We're extremely happy that we do not have to worry about the photos at the wedding due to such a great photographer. Anyways, I'll leak some of those photos as I have time   :-)

Last night, we got other things handled. We went shopping with Jenn to decide on some parts for our favors and then to also decide on a vase for the sand we're pouring. So many things to this wedding! We sat with Monica's mother for about three hours Wednesday night to discuss how everything is going to go, including writing out the entire ceremony. I've been working with the site for our rehearsal dinner, and that's turned into a bit of project by itself! I know we'll miss this process when it's all done, but man is it really tough, especially when trying to do this with a full time job!

We get some relaxation this weekend. I am doing nothing wedding related tomorrow. In fact, with the new Harry Potter movie coming out, YYYEESSS!!!! Welona, Viv, Monica, and I are doing a Harry Potter marathon tomorrow. Yup we're nerds, but so what. On Sunday we will do a bit of wedding stuff as we need to go through the ceremony with my dad. After Giants football of course!!

There's your quick rundown of the week. My blogs are being typed quicker and quicker due to lack of time. I literally didn't get to sit down on my couch last night till about 9pm, and by that time I wanted to pass out. Here I am at 6:30 in the morning jotting my thoughts down before getting up and beginning the work day. I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Yeah!!!