Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yet another update! Yeah!

Hey everyone! It's been 13 days since my last posting. It hasn't been because of lack of content, it's due to me being suddenly extremely busy and not having as much time to blog as of late. I'm really trying to do this once a week as there's so much I need to talk about, and I'm going to be sure to do it if it kills me!

So as you can see from the pic on this blog, lol, Monica recently had her bridal shower. It was held on the 10th of July at her cousin Jenn's house. It was an all-night affair, and I'm working on getting some exclusive pics that can only be seen here on our photo album so Adria and Jenn send me some!! Monica will be sending out thank you cards very shortly, but I wanted to tell everyone that had anything to do with the bridal shower THANK YOU! Monica didn't even want one, but I'm glad she was overruled and she was given one anyway. She had a blast, and I'm glad she was able to let her hair down.

We met with Sophie Ulibarri the other day and we finally got things situated with our invites. I'm confident that she's going to do an incredible job, and she also has great prices! So if any of you are getting married (*cough* Catherine *cough* lol) and happen to be undecided on invites, at least contact Sophie (contact info at the bottom of this blog) and talk with her. She has excellent ideas, and can be a valuable resource. And speaking of invitations, the RSVP section of the website is live!! You can't actually RSVP for the wedding yet because we haven't loaded in everyone's names in the database yet, but you can at least see what it looks like. The page isn't anything special, and to be honest it's just an embedded website from the Knot.com, but it gets the job done with minimal work on my end, hehe. As always, please let me know if there's anything I need to change or if you have suggestions.

That's it for now! We're finally doing tuxedo fitting, colors, etc on Saturday, and we're shopping for my daughters' dresses this weekend as well. It should be an interesting time, lol.

(Sweet Zion) Paperie
Sophie Ulibarri
sweetzionpaperie@gmail.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetzionpaperie