Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday!!

35 days until the wedding! I still don't have cold feet no matter how much I mess around either! Yeah! Lol. Well, happy Friday. Today is the 22nd of October, which means....there are only FOUR days for you all to take advantage of our rate from Embassy Suites. I realize that not everyone reads past blogs (or even current blogs, lol), so maybe somehow you don't know how the pricing breaks down. If you are coming to the wedding, planning on drinking, or just don't want to drive back home when the reception officially ends at 10 PM (notice I said officially, lol. Doesn't mean we'll stop partying), then you need a room. Our room rate is $79.99 for two people!! Compare that to the $144 you would be paying if you walked in off the street, and we all know how great a deal that is. I have to keep reminding because it's inevitable that someone is going to call and ask me or Monica if we can get a room for that rate past October 26, and we cannot. They specifically said that those rooms will need to be released so they can get the hotel filled for the Thanksgiving weekend. So midnight on the 26th, say good-bye to that rate. If for some reason you still don't know how to reserve your room, that Accommodations link along the top should help you out   :-)

Only wedding updates are Monica heading to the alterations shop to try on her dress again on Saturday. This is post alterations and the dress should fit pretty closely to how it's going to in 35 days. Needless to say, I'm not invited to this appointment, lol. That's okay because her dad and I are doing tuxedo fittings tomorrow as well. We have the photos being taken of us at Botanical Gardens next Saturday, and then we officially hit the home stretch as November will be here!! Rehearsal dinner details coming soon to those involved!!

Speaking of those involved, keeping with my thank-yous leading up to the wedding, I'm going to give a quick thank you to my dad. For no other reason than just going with the flow. For those that didn't read that blog, my dad will be performing the ceremony for Monica and I. While that in itself is a huge, huge deal and deserves a massive thank you, whenever I've mentioned something to him about the wedding, he's never complained, but just gone with it. THANKS POPS!!! There's a certain soon to be cousin-in-law that I gotta thank next week!!

Enjoy the weekend all, and watch Monday night as my Giants continue to bury the Cowboys! Yeah!!